Testing Your Security System
At the time your Relyco Security system was installed or your existing system was converted, all components were tested for proper operation. As was explained by your installer, your system should be tested AT LEAST ONCE A MONTH for proper communication with the Central Station. Follow the steps below.
- Call Relyco Security’s designated Central Station at 770-252-8117 or 888-227-0705 and let them know you wish to test your system. You will need to provide your pass code at this time.
- Close all doors and windows which have sensors installed, arm your system and let your exit delay time expire, typically 60 seconds.
- Open a protected opening, preferably not a door with entry/exit delay, and once siren starts sounding wait at least 60 seconds before disarming system.
- Call the Central Station to verify they received your alarm signal and that it was for the correct zone.
- If they did not receive your signal, ask them to notify the Relyco business office of your need for service. You may call our office yourself at 770-253-4053 on Monday thru Friday, 8 am to 5:00 pm, to request service on your system.